Monday 14 October 2013

14/10/13













Once again, the London shops have claimed far too much of my money in far too little a space of time. But no complaining, I left with some major bargains, my addiction to London vintage satisfied and a boosted ego after the Rokit staff photographed my outfit for their blog. So, before I go viral, I thought I'd better give you guys a looksie ahead of the rest of the world.

In my world, anything black (or rather, everything black) is a fail safe way to look awesome always, and I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Leather and PVC. In fact, at the moment, anything that is black, skin tight and remotely shiny is your best friend. IT'S HOT! 

For a long time, I've been trying to avoid the temptation to buy every leather item that I see. So far I have given into the basics: A jacket, shorts, trousers and a mini skirt. But when I crossed paths with this little piece of wonder in Urban Outfitters, I could resist no longer. The use of leather is branching out and right now, it's about doing the unexpected. Everything from leather dresses, shirts and tshirts to scruniches and socks... Leather is well and truly back.


Skirt - Urban Outfitters - £40
Tshirt - Holly Fulton - gifted at Scottish Fashion Awards
Jacket - Vintage - £20
Shoes - New Look - £29.99
Earrings - Topshop - £8


Also... How freeeeeaking cool are my nails? So what if I spent and entire Saturday losing my mind over my shaking hands and tendency to smudge polish seconds before it dries?! I feel like a wannabe Kylie Jenner... and IT WAS WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment