Thursday 12 September 2013

12/09/13











this skirt and tshirt combination embodies summer. it is cute, quirky, colourful... it has pineapples scattered all over it for goodness sake. i don't care if the sun is quickly disappearing and i had to saturate the shit out of these pictures to make it look warm, I will continue to wear this outfit until there is snow on the ground. it makes me happy.

i've said it before and i'll say it again; i've never been one for colour in my clothes. i'm more of a 'i'll wear all black every day and hope it looks cool and mysterious' type of girl, so i was surprised when i caught myself running after a girl wearing this (amazing) ensemble in London to ask her where she got it. and there they go, proving me wrong again. H&M, i take back every bad thing i have ever said. you are great.. and cheap. IT'S LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH.

skirt - H&M - £7.99
tshirt - H&M - £6.99
boots - Office - £80
sunglasses - Urban Outfitters - £16
earrings - Accessorize - £2
lipstick - Topshop - hazzard (£6)


oh, and i got my nose pierced.










No comments:

Post a Comment